[S.T.A.R.S.] - CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application for S.T.A.R.S!!!

2 posters

Go down

Application for S.T.A.R.S!!! Empty Application for S.T.A.R.S!!!

Post  DeepSpacePizza Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:48 pm

Steamname and In-game name: picardsflute99/DeepSpacePizza

How long have you been playing zombie escape?: About a year, recently I have got really into it. Been playing non stop and can see it staying that way. Used to play it on global offensive, but moved back to the far superior css Wink.

How would you evaluate your skills in terms of teamwork, map knowledge and advanced movements? I understand the basics of bhopping, and have been practining like crazy for the past months, still practicing to this day. I also know how to gain that extra little smidge of velocity when running, jumping, ect (for example, looking at a certain angle from a straight wall lets yourun faster), that makes the difference between life and death. As for team work, i can always be found near the back of the line, trying to defend poor people who got lost or slowed down by somthing. Many times I have also took one for the team. I also know about stacking, but then again, doesnt everyone. However, that said, i dont tend to stack to survive since it is a waste of time (you will die eventually) and it just annoys other players who want the next round to start. My map knowledge is good too, i know the routes, secrets and obstacles of many of the maps, in part because i spectate members of this very clan to try and learn every single nook and cranny maps have to offer. For example, atix helicopter escape, i know how to get into the secret that annoys everyone; edge your way across a ledge onto a lampost teleport to a secret room, and this lets you survive the nuke, which is pretty darn annoying for the humans.

How active are you and how active do you plan on being? As i said earlier, i have been playing constantly recently, and can see it staying that way, since zombie escape is mega addictive.

What is your motivation to join S.T.A.R.S.? Because it seems like a cool clan, with good players, and a great community, and i would love to be included.

DeepSpacePizza

Back to top Go down

Application for S.T.A.R.S!!! Empty Re: Application for S.T.A.R.S!!!

Post  S.T.A.R.S. Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:24 pm

Thanks for your application!
We will watch you in-game and discuss if you have what it takes to join us.
Good luck!
S.T.A.R.S.
S.T.A.R.S.

Back to top Go down

Post  S.T.A.R.S. Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:17 pm

Hello.
We have decided not to accept you into our clan at this time.
S.T.A.R.S.
S.T.A.R.S.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down