[S.T.A.R.S.] - CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LUNA AND FRIENDS

2 posters

Go down

LUNA AND FRIENDS Empty LUNA AND FRIENDS

Post  Misaki Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:39 am

My name is Luna and I am going to eat you all.

Today I come to you with a surprise introduction due to the fact of reasons.                                                                                                    These Don't even work for me >>
Right, I like games. Lots and lots of games. And being better than Dungeons (Who is a slut)
I play all sorts of games, although horror and jump-scares scare me surprisingly because I am a jumpy type of person                                                                    Flowers??! >>>>

The main purpose of this introduction was to make one thing clear: This account is a dual account, Me and my little sister (who is better at games than me) play on, so if I don't reply, it's probably her being shy or something. (If she talks to you run, or bad things will happen.) We thought it'd be easier than using two separate accounts on the same computer while she stays with me for a few months before heading back to Japan.
                                                                           Why are emoticons even here? >>
Well that said, fuck you get out of my life because Dungeons is a slut. and shaves his armpits. slutslutslutslutslutscripterslutslut

Nah I love you all, Add me if you want to but don't expect free sex. See you ingame.

And a free RAINBOW for Markus. That took more effort than it was worth ngl
Misaki
Misaki

Back to top Go down

LUNA AND FRIENDS Empty Re: LUNA AND FRIENDS

Post  Dungeons Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:06 pm

HEY LUNA!

I ain't a slut :c

Dungeons
Dungeons

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: