[S.T.A.R.S.] - CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application egyFM

4 posters

Go down

Application egyFM Empty Application egyFM

Post  egyFM Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:27 pm

Steam name and In-game name:
egyFM

France

How long have you been playing Zombie Escape ?
I've been playing ZE since summer 2012. That's about 3 years of gameplay, but it hasn't been constant. I've had some pauses.

How would you evaluate your skills in terms of teamwork, map knowledge and advanced movements?
I am definitly skilled when it comes to surfing. I am able to perform a decent bhop, my straferunning is good, I'm able to crouchjump… The list goes on. :p I usually like to use the M3 shotgun - but don't worry, I can make good use of the P90 as well.
Given the fact I've been playing for three years, I've got to learn a lot of maps. Including their secrets, their codes. Very Happy
Most importantly, I like to help people out. Being an admin, I get to listen to people, give advice, talk, and assist whoever needs some assistance.

How active are you and how active do you plan on being ?
At the very least one hour per evening. So that's an average of ten hours of gameplay per week. :p

What is your motivation to join S.T.A.R.S. ?
    I'm well-aware of the fact this application may be a huge surprise to a lot of my friends at i3D, who expected me to go TEE. A little background story is needed.
    I'm really involved into the zombie escape community. I am, in fact, an i3D admin. But seeing the others taking part in a clan while I don't makes me feel a little aside. I feel like the game isn't fully fleshed out if I'm not in a valuable clan with friends to build things up.
    Seeing the S.T.A.R.S. clan coming back to life, and friends joining in, was a good piece of news for me. Two months ago, I applied for TEE, and got declined - because I wasn't good enough. Since then, I've had time to think about my gameplay, and to improve. I have indeed come to improve, to the point where I feel like, if I give myself more time, I'll eventually get TEE.
    However, I'm not interested in TEE anymore. S.T.A.R.S. fits my philosophy so much better. I'm not interested in trying my best to solo Licciana. I'm looking for a clan that involves teamwork and fun, in every aspect of the game. Well, glad to see S.T.A.R.S. back into business. :3 If you'd been here two months ago, I would've had a much harder time chosing a clan.
    But yeh, getting involved in a clan is an old idea of mine, and I can't be more motivated. It's been a long way, but I think I've chosen the right clan here. :3 I be ready.

Last edited by egyFM on Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
egyFM
egyFM

Back to top Go down

Application egyFM Empty Re: Application egyFM

Post  Ghostchief. Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:55 pm

It definetly is a surprise to see you. But it is so great that u did apply for us!
So good luck my friend :3
Ghostchief.
Ghostchief.

Back to top Go down

Post  S.T.A.R.S. Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:05 pm

Thanks for your application!
We will be spectating you in-game to see if you have what it takes. So give it your best (:
We will try to make a decision as soon as possible.
Good luck!
S.T.A.R.S.
S.T.A.R.S.

Back to top Go down

Post  VivianChan Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:43 pm

Welcome to [S.T.A.R.S.] Application egyfm and Good luck =]
VivianChan
VivianChan
Admin

Back to top Go down