[S.T.A.R.S.] - CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apply to S.T.A.R.S.

Go down

Apply to S.T.A.R.S. Empty Apply to S.T.A.R.S.

Post  Energy. Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:30 pm

Steamname/In-game name: Energy my steam account is steffenhelbo feel free to add me Wink
How long have you played zombie escape and/or zombie mod? About 3 years, well in the start i played alot of zm but then i found ze and startet on that.
Would you concider yourself to be a good player? Well... isnt it like you guys to decide that :p but i think i got the experience and the skills to be a good player Very Happy
Why do you want to join S.T.A.R.S.? Well i startet playing wow agin when cataclysm came but know when i got some of the best gear and only need to raid 3 - 4 times a week i thought i would start css agin and i did(well when i was playing wow i was still playing css just not so much as now), so well i just want to get back in the game and i need a clan to play with and have fun with Smile so when i meat Mr.Podium and Spray'n'pray i thought thats a good clan i wanna join that one Smile and well here i am sitting typeing a applycation^^ so i want to joine because i need some friends/clan mates Smile that sounded a littel bit pathetic didnt it Smile well you probaly knows what i mean Smile

Ohh yeah btw, i am very active Smile

Cheers

Steffen/Energy

Energy.

Back to top Go down

Apply to S.T.A.R.S. Empty Re: Apply to S.T.A.R.S.

Post  S.T.A.R.S. Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:52 pm

Thanks for the application!
We'll be watching you to see if you have what it takes to join our clan in the near future! Smile
S.T.A.R.S.
S.T.A.R.S.

Back to top Go down

Post  Energy. Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:42 pm

Okay Smile

Energy.

Back to top Go down

Post  S.T.A.R.S. Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:02 am

We do not think you are ready to join S.T.A.R.S. just yet. Maybe some time in the future though Smile
S.T.A.R.S.
S.T.A.R.S.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down