[S.T.A.R.S.] - CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sergel - S.T.A.R.S Application

3 posters

Go down

Sergel - S.T.A.R.S Application Empty Sergel - S.T.A.R.S Application

Post  Sergel Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:41 pm

Steamname and In-game name: Sergel
How long have you been playing zombie escape? Since 2009, but I mostly played zm
How would you evaluate your skills in terms of teamwork, map knowledge and advanced movements? Teamwork I would do fine in I think, but map knowledge is lacking. I used to play alot back in the day on the i3d zombie servers. At that time I was in a clan called Viper Clan and we would compete with S.T.A.R.S. If I recall correctly, Sr. Ekone was admin during that time. But what I am trying to say is that the reason I don't have the best map knowledge is because I played a long time ago and now there are alot of new maps that I am not very familiar with. But I am willing to learn. It is more fun to play if you are in clan rather than strolling around by yourself.
How active are you and how active do you plan on being? I plan to be as active as I can if I get accepted. I work on weekdays but after that I am free for a couple of hours (more or less). I will have more time on the weekends.
What is your motivation to join S.T.A.R.S.? I miss zombie. I miss playing in a clan. Those were really good days and it was mostly because I was part of a community, and I wish to be part of one again - And I think the best clan to join is S.T.A.R.S because it was a (friendly) rival clan. Once I saw your clan tags IG, I was shocked to see that it was still active and I felt a sense of nostalgia. As I mentioned earlier, my map knowledge is not on point and neither is my deductive reasoning abilities. But I am motivated to play and learn if I get to play with people of the same clan.

Sergel

Back to top Go down

Sergel - S.T.A.R.S Application Empty Re: Sergel - S.T.A.R.S Application

Post  S.T.A.R.S. Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:06 am

Thanks for your application!
We will watch you in-game and discuss if you have what it takes to join us.
Good luck!
S.T.A.R.S.
S.T.A.R.S.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dino Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:55 am

Goodluck!

Dino

Back to top Go down

Post  Dino Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:06 pm

Sergel, i need you to come online more often on Unloze, so that i can spec you.

Dino

Back to top Go down

Post  S.T.A.R.S. Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:13 pm

Hello.
We have decided not to accept you into our clan at this time.
You aren't enough active enough to join the clan nor for us to spectate you to make our decision.
Keep practicing your skills and maybe try again in the future!
S.T.A.R.S.
S.T.A.R.S.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down