[S.T.A.R.S.] - CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

2 posters

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  b00n Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:29 pm

Steamname/In-game name: Yves999 / b00n
How long have you played zombie escape and/or zombie mod? : Long Very Happy .. When CSS came otu i started playing it. Then someone hacked my ACC and i bought a new one yet (a year later Very Happy) and yeah. Very Long Very Happy
Would you concider yourself to be a good player? : Cant answer this question, would say im not the best but not the least Very Happy
Why do you want to join S.T.A.R.S.? : Love the Resident Evil Movies, and the STARS Members are cool and good in game Very Happy .. Would good to play in Team, not with this others who dont can play in team .. FAIL everytime, this is boring Mad

When someone failes and all die because of him .. Better Teamplay as One men team Very Happy .. Also i can play as Zombie, not what much of the others make (im a zombie kill me i dont want to play as a zomb) Rolling Eyes Very Happy

I would say, the Teammembers will watch me, and give me a statement later Smile

Yours Faithfully

b00n

b00n

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  Kaboose Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:32 pm

Omg, so many applications here now. ^^
We will check you out when we are on same server.
Kaboose
Kaboose

Back to top Go down

Post  S.T.A.R.S. Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:26 pm

Because we do not think you are active enough on the zombie servers you are not accepted into S.T.A.R.S.

Thanks for applying though!
S.T.A.R.S.
S.T.A.R.S.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down