[S.T.A.R.S.] - CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me ranting about the logitech mx518 gaming mouse!

+2
Mr.Podium
YogaFire
6 posters

Go down

Me ranting about the logitech mx518 gaming mouse! Empty Me ranting about the logitech mx518 gaming mouse!

Post  YogaFire Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:08 pm

Well, some day ago i went to the norwegian electro store called elkjøp , because i had a giftcard there i got for xmas. I decided to buy the logitech mx518 gaming mouse. i took the bus home and pluged it into my pc, the mouse works fine and im happy that i bought it, the next morning i woke up and ate some breakfast, then i turned on my computer and launched counter strike: source and ofcoure; joined the i3d zombie escape server, but when im about to play my mouse stops working, and when i re-plug the mouse, the piece of shit is laggy as hell. I went back to the store and tried to return the fucking mous, but the peoples told me that i had opened the god damn package and that i wasnt able to return it. so now im stuck with a piece of shit mouse i cant return..

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad thanks for reading my rant and letting me express my anger!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

YogaFire

Back to top Go down

Me ranting about the logitech mx518 gaming mouse! Empty Re: Me ranting about the logitech mx518 gaming mouse!

Post  Mr.Podium Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:43 pm

awww poor you yoga Sad
Mr.Podium
Mr.Podium

Back to top Go down

Me ranting about the logitech mx518 gaming mouse! Empty Re: Me ranting about the logitech mx518 gaming mouse!

Post  Slartibartfast Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:25 pm

Thats what you get for shopping at elkjøp :3
Slartibartfast
Slartibartfast

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Podium Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:07 pm

haha Razz pff norweigan crap! :O
Mr.Podium
Mr.Podium

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaboose Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:01 pm

Ehm.. I suppose you can give it back to em if it was really broken and you didnt break it. At least if I buy stuff which is broken
I can take it back to shop, swear a lot and take my money back... But maybe Finnish ways doesnt help in Norway :'D
Kaboose
Kaboose

Back to top Go down

Post  YogaFire Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:58 pm

Kaboose wrote:Ehm.. I suppose you can give it back to em if it was really broken and you didnt break it. At least if I buy stuff which is broken
I can take it back to shop, swear a lot and take my money back... But maybe Finnish ways doesnt help in Norway :'D
i think ill try the swearing part next time Wink

YogaFire

Back to top Go down

Post  YogaFire Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:58 pm

Slartibartfast wrote:Thats what you get for shopping at elkjøp :3
soo true...-.-

YogaFire

Back to top Go down

Post  Mc.icyu Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:29 am

thats alwayse happen to me ^^

poor you .. =D
Mc.icyu
Mc.icyu

Back to top Go down

Post  NiDoXiD Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:33 pm

I use the mx518 for ze too because the scroll wheel is quite fine but i always had compatibility with this mouse and css, i often have a fucking annoying bug, it changes the mouse intensity while playing...

NiDoXiD

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down