[S.T.A.R.S.] - CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application MediBiceps

2 posters

Go down

Application MediBiceps Empty Application MediBiceps

Post  MediBiceps Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:32 pm

Steam name and In-game name: MediBiceps

How long have you been playing zombie escape? I have been playing zombie escape since 2011 with long during pauses.

How would you evaluate your skills in terms of teamwork, map knowledge and advanced movements? : My self rate skill on Zombie Escape mode would be average, I like teamwork which is one of the basics to survive, and listen to good leaders, sometimes I even try to help other players that need assistance or have been left behind.
About the maps - I'm not an expert but I'm always looking forward to learn about them ( for an example an updated version of the map or a new map that has been added to map pool).

How active are you and how active do you plan on being? Starting from one to couple hours a day or few times a week. Overall I am a decent player.

What is your motivation to join S.T.A.R.S.? :
I already know few of the people in this clan as friends and I would like to join as well.
MediBiceps
MediBiceps

Back to top Go down

Application MediBiceps Empty Re: Application MediBiceps

Post  S.T.A.R.S. Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:18 pm

Thanks for your application!
We will be spectating you in-game to see if you have what it takes. So give it your best (:
We will try to make a decision as soon as possible.
Good luck!
S.T.A.R.S.
S.T.A.R.S.

Back to top Go down

Post  S.T.A.R.S. Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:20 pm

Hello medi
Unfortunately we have decided not to accept you into our clan.
Hopefully we do see you around the servers and maybe a 2nd apply when you have improved!

Good day
S.T.A.R.S.
S.T.A.R.S.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down