[S.T.A.R.S.] - CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application grinderp

4 posters

Go down

Application grinderp Empty Application grinderp

Post  grinderp Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:08 pm

Hey there.

Steamname and In-game name:

grinderp

Germany

How long have you been playing zombie escape?

To be honest, I can't tell for sure. But for several years now. The first ze server I joined was ".bad", maybe some of you remember it. It is dead for a long time by now. After that I played on some Spanish server, I don't remember the name though.
Then I discovered "Hellz" and played there for a long time, until it died too. Well, after "Hellz" I was kinda server hopping (pF,GFL etc.), until I discovered I3D, which is my favourite now. Nice people, nice settings and the server is standing in Europe.
I should also mention, that I had some long breaks here and there, where I havn't played ze at all.

How would you evaluate your skills in terms of teamwork, map knowledge and advanced movements?

Well, I'm not a pro, but I know almost every map, classic and stage. I know most of the secrets on classic maps and probably could lead any stage map there is, if I wanted to. But most of the time it is just too frustrating, so I leave the leading to other people. My movement skills are pretty good I guess. I strafe- and wallrun whereever it is possible. I can't bhop like baka  Very Happy , but good enough for ze. Surfing, longjumps etc. are no problem either.

Teamwork is the most important thing in ze. I try to help everyone most of the time and defend whereever it is possible. I can't deny that I doorhug sometimes, but who doesn't ? But most of the time you see me shooting zombies or using items against them. Or giving advice via chat, where to defend and for how long.

How active are you and how active do you plan on being?

As active as my job and my friends allow me to be. Everyone has a RL and RL comes first. Also, there were many good new games released this year and there are more to come next year, which I wanna play too, so sometimes I have phases where I don't play ze for one whole week or longer. But I come back everytime. It's like an addiction. Very Happy  Also I have my buddies which I play "Smite" with 2 or 3 times a week for 2-3 hours. But checking the forum daily is no problem.

What is your motivation to join S.T.A.R.S.?

I've been asked to join. And after browsing the forum for a bit, I decided to apply for membership. The reason for that is simple. This seems like a fun place to be, with friendly people I already know from I3D, which I stated above already, is my favourite server. Also, having some sort of unity, while playing is a good thing I guess. Like, "hell yeah, we won the map as a clan". Feels good. Also, I can see most of you guys are into Anime and Manga. So we have something in common already.

Regardless of you taking me in or not. Let's get along. Cya on I3D.

Greetings from Germany,
grinderp
grinderp
grinderp

Back to top Go down

Application grinderp Empty Re: Application grinderp

Post  S.T.A.R.S. Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:30 pm

Thanks for your application!
We will be spectating you in-game to see if you have what it takes. So give it your best (:
Good luck!
S.T.A.R.S.
S.T.A.R.S.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ventuss Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:28 am

Spanish server name was mapeadores
Ventuss
Ventuss

Back to top Go down

Post  INdependent Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:12 pm

Good luck man! Very Happy

INdependent

Back to top Go down

Post  S.T.A.R.S. Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:17 am

You have been accepted.
Congratulations and welcome to the clan!
S.T.A.R.S.
S.T.A.R.S.

Back to top Go down

Post  grinderp Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:35 am

Thanks.=)
grinderp
grinderp

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content