[S.T.A.R.S.] - CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Padrino's apply

2 posters

Go down

Padrino's apply Empty Padrino's apply

Post  Il Padrino' Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:28 am

Steamname and In-game name
InGameName:  Il Padrino'
SteamName:  ZEPadrino

How long have you been playing zombie escape? About 2 years. I played ESL and MG before.
How would you evaluate your skills in terms of teamwork, map knowledge and advanced movements? Pro in everthing. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
No, seriously. Im good in stafe, good in bhop, good map knowledge and also good aim.
How active are you and how active do you plan on being? A lot. Usually everyday.
What is your motivation to join S.T.A.R.S.? I love the members and I know how skilled u guys are.

-- EDIT --

Ghost told me to explain my hyperscroll-bann so:
I have the Logitech G9x mouse. On this mouse is a button on the bottom. When you press it, the mousewheel wont "lock". Like you can just spin the mousewheel and have like a bhop script ingame. I did that a few times when I played ZE. Not rly because I needed it. 95% of my bhop was all legit. I just used it sometimes. So I did that once on GFL too and Moltard discovered it. He made a Thread on the i3D forum about it. We had a little confrontation where I acted a bit toxic and childish but thats usually not how I am and I really regret how I acted there. But now im good with him. Since then Nightshadow started to check me more. Then I got banned. But yea that was a stupid mistake and since then I never used it again and never will use it again. I hope you guys dont think bad about me because of this.

Last edited by Il Padrino' on Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Il Padrino'
Il Padrino'

Back to top Go down

Padrino's apply Empty Re: Padrino's apply

Post  S.T.A.R.S. Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:20 pm

Thank you for your application.
Please be patient while we make our decission.
Good luck!
S.T.A.R.S.
S.T.A.R.S.

Back to top Go down

Post  S.T.A.R.S. Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:07 pm

We've decided to decline your application.

See you around the server though!
S.T.A.R.S.
S.T.A.R.S.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down