[S.T.A.R.S.] - CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Summer gamenight 2017

4 posters

Go down

Summer gamenight 2017 Empty Summer gamenight 2017

Post  Kaboose Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:58 pm

Oi for all the clan members of [S.T.A.R.S.] and the friends still checking out our forum from time to time...
And those who saw the announcement in the steam community or those in the chat room!

It's time for our traditional summer game night with the clan! Let's have fun in minigames and shooting zombies in Elitehunterz and dear god if we really have to in that okay-ish server of Unloze. Also we are thinking on having Left 4 Dead 2 in the mix for the frist time. It is free game to be downloaded and has Versus mode that can have 8 players with two teams going against each other being survivors and zombies. Are you guys in for the game night maybe ready to try Left 4 Dead 2?

If you have a day in mind when it would be great to sit your rear down in front of a computer for little nostalgia in game let us know!
Come up with the possible dates for the game night here in the forum and we will pick whatever day is the most suitable for the whole clan!

I'm free for the game night starting from 21.6 and from that point on everything is fine with me!
Kaboose
Kaboose

Back to top Go down

Summer gamenight 2017 Empty Re: Summer gamenight 2017

Post  Dino Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:55 am

Sounds good!

Dino

Back to top Go down

Post  solid Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:20 pm

yeh sounds nice its been ages since i played left4dead 2
solid
solid

Back to top Go down

Post  *Elite Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:10 pm

If anyone is still up for a night of gaming fun, I'm up for it.

Any ETA on when you guys want to meetup again?

EDIT: Didn't have a lot of time to check the forums, as I am currently going to go to University and was on vacation. pig

*Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down