[S.T.A.R.S.] - CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introducing .. The Ragamuffin!!

2 posters

Go down

Introducing .. The Ragamuffin!! Empty Introducing .. The Ragamuffin!!

Post  TheRagamuffin2010 Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:24 pm

Hiya,
So you've probably seen me more around when the GE zombie escape was up and running (Until it de-populated) Now i've moved to I3D which is another ZE server, pretty good and some pretty cool people up and around. Now moving onto me;

My actual real name is NOT the Ragamuffin .. I know right? It's actual Tom, Tom Wainwright to be prcise, I answer to anything, Tom, Tommy, Raga so on and so on... I come from a town just outside the city of Nottingham and it's called Kirkby-In-Ashfield, i'm 19 years old and currently studying a Level 3 OCR in Business and Administration, I also have a part-time job working in a care home for Autistic young adults working as their support worker, which is pretty cool. In my free time I have a kick around at football, do the moddeling thing called Warhammer, which is pretty geeky but i'm not bothered Razz, I did have two dogs but they're both old now and one had to be put down sadly :O Sad.

That's all thats interesting about me for now!! Fun times.
TheRagamuffin2010
TheRagamuffin2010

Back to top Go down

Introducing .. The Ragamuffin!! Empty Re: Introducing .. The Ragamuffin!!

Post  monkey Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:21 pm

welcome here dude, hope to see you on ZE Smile
monkey
monkey
Admin

http://stars-clan-ze.forumzarbi.com

Back to top Go down