[S.T.A.R.S.] - CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Utrax's application to S.T.A.R.S

3 posters

Go down

Utrax's application to S.T.A.R.S Empty Utrax's application to S.T.A.R.S

Post  Utrax Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:30 pm

Why, hello there. My name is Utrax, well actually not but that is what I like to call myself, for no particular reason!

Steamname/In-game name:
You will definitely be seeing my with the "nickname" Utrax. Also something random at the end, such as...
(example) the Incredibly Handsome Fella.. or has a dead fish on his face. Yea, random names like that.

Oh, and my steam account-name is dubstapp. lol.

Norway.

How long have you played zombie escape and/or zombie mod?
Been actually playing it for quite some time. Started out in CS 1.6 and then I went over to Source.
Been playing Counter Strike & Source for probably 6-7 years.
I've played Zombie Mod for 3 years.
(( Not only on my current steam account. Unfortunately, I've gotten banned on five different accounts, due to some hacking. And yes, I will explain. ))
In 2005, my friend told me to download this "program" that helps aiming and whatnot. He told me that he would get a head shot on me every round we played, and yes. Yes he did. I downloaded the "program" and ran it in Source. Unfortunately, I didn't know of any Valve Anti-Cheat system (VAC) back then, and I got banned a week later. Had over 3000 hours played @ CS:Source and had quite a few games. I bought CS:S I guess, 4-5 more times and what I didn't know was, the hack was still in some of my computer files, even though I deleted it. And I got banned after a week. And this happened 4-5 times.

Would you concider yourself to be a good player?
Yes, I'm way above average. It comes naturally to me, I'm a good player in pretty much every game.
Proud of it, to be fairly honest! Smile
Been playing since I got my very first game-boy color with PokèMon blue & red, and Jesus Christ that was good times.
I started console gaming when PlayStation2 came out, was still pretty young. My very first PlayStation2 game was Hulk!
Right now I have a Wii, 360 & a PS3. (Sony fanboy!=)) And of course my stationary & my laptop.

Why do you want to join S.T.A.R.S.?
Been knowing some of the S.T.A.R.S. members for a while, as well as playing with them. I just recently began playing CS:S again, after a huge break (because of Skyrim).
You guys are the best Zombie hunting clan I know of, and I want to be apart of it. You seems to be a small, yet friendly and happy community / clan. I know that sounds weird! Very Happy

Edit: I have no skeletons in my closet, as far as I know.

Right, so I guess that was it.
Thanks for reading my super boring application, tehehehhe.

- Best regards, Utrax.

Utrax

Back to top Go down

Utrax's application to S.T.A.R.S Empty Re: Utrax's application to S.T.A.R.S

Post  S.T.A.R.S. Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:22 pm

Thanks for the application!
We'll be watching you in-game to see if you got what it takes. So keep active and play with us. Be patient while we make our decission (:
S.T.A.R.S.
S.T.A.R.S.

Back to top Go down

Utrax's application to S.T.A.R.S Empty --

Post  Utrax Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:38 pm

Oh, hey there.

Just wanted to let you all know the reason I haven't been on-line for a short while, is because my grandpa. You see.. he had an accident.
Really, what happened was that he .. he cut his leg in half with an axe while trying to get him a Christmas tree, so I had to spend some time with him, because he was actually coming to us this Christmas. (He lives five-six hours away)

But he is all right though, so no worries!

But I'm back now though!
So yea.

Utrax

Back to top Go down

Post  S.T.A.R.S. Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:05 pm

No problem!
Good to hear that your grandpa is ok.
S.T.A.R.S.
S.T.A.R.S.

Back to top Go down

Post  MrPodium Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:39 pm

Send my regards to your grandfather!

MrPodium

Back to top Go down

Post  S.T.A.R.S. Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:45 pm

We've decided not to accept you. The reason why is your activity, which frankly is way too low for you to join. Other than that we think you're a good guy, and if you can improve your activiity you should feel free to apply again.
Cya around!
S.T.A.R.S.
S.T.A.R.S.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down