[S.T.A.R.S.] - CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application for The Ragamuffin

3 posters

Go down

Application for The Ragamuffin Empty Application for The Ragamuffin

Post  TheRagamuffin2010 Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:14 pm

Steamname/In-game name: Ragamuffin, may have extra captions, but mostly just Ragamuffin Very Happy
How long have you played zombie escape and/or zombie mod? To be precise? Not too sure, but I think i've played Zombie Escape for approximately 3-5years.
Would you concider yourself to be a good player? If asked then yes i'd quote myself to be a good player, sometimes if in a good mood I will just generally mess around (Knife Fights with zombies are always fun). If I do die it is because I was either A: Pre-occupied with picking / putting the dog off the bed or B: Helping my team-mates out who are stuck in a giffy.
Why do you want to join S.T.A.R.S.? I've more or less generally always wanted to join S.T.A.R.S, firstly because I always used to play on the Resident Evil games, Secondly because they have good and friendly members, and lastly because i'm just plain and simply cool, it's always fun to have me around. Very Happy
TheRagamuffin2010
TheRagamuffin2010

Back to top Go down

Application for The Ragamuffin Empty Re: Application for The Ragamuffin

Post  Kaboose Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:36 pm

Read your post, again and will say the same thing as in steam chat "you are in".
Make us proud, skipped the tradition to test new members because have seen you in game
already. Make us proud, welcome on board :'D
Kaboose
Kaboose

Back to top Go down

Application for The Ragamuffin Empty GRATZ MATE

Post  Mc.icyu Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:40 am

gz mate welcome to ur new HOME Smile

ee icyu ee clown flower
Mc.icyu
Mc.icyu

Back to top Go down

Application for The Ragamuffin Empty Re: Application for The Ragamuffin